I'm tired. A. has a cough. What makes that completely irritating is that he refuses - always - to take anything to relieve it. He hates the way cough suppressants makes him feel but doesn't seem to realize that the more he coughs that particularly sharp way the more he just continues to irritate his lungs which makes him cough. Plus he is loud - like a startling crash of noise. Impossible to sleep through. Sigh.
I'm tired for another reason - Sam the puppy. 8 weeks old, full of sass and smarts. What were we thinking? 'Let's have a baby!' and voila - he's here. Unlike the last time I said that and got to sit ten months with the decision. I'd forgotten the amount to time and attention these little tykes need.
Ah well... he is adorable and sweet and doing so well with his training.
On the good news front - I get to pick up my keys to my office today. Starting tomorrow, I officially have a space. Got the business license and have started the paper work on liability insurance. Business cards are ready to go, disclosure statements and fee agreements are set up. I even have someone who is starting to refer clients to me. The last piece that I need to take care of is supervision - and that has also resolved quite perfectly. Actually, I couldn't have had this last piece resolve in any better way!
I asked for what I wanted - put that out to the universe - and got amazing results back. I am asking for clients to manifest in January - they can start to drizzle in over the next few weeks - but January is my target date to seriously start marketing my new practice. I'm excited with what the new year will bring.
So, in the spirit of love and harmony, I'm giving A. the opportunity to get a couple more hours of undisturbed sleep (he did take Sam out twice last night) and I'm gonna drink another cup of coffee while my pup snoozes under my chair.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You got a puppy? What were you thinking? And then the image of him snuggling at your feet made my heart warm. Congratulations on everything to you, too. Maybe you can tell me about the malpractice insurance?
Love you, E
Post a Comment