I got my first referral today. A woman who was given my name by another woman in a support group. That made me feel pretty good.
The paper saga continues... the sheer unwieldy mass of information that is being requested. I mean really, what am I supposed to do with: "what was useful or not useful out of tomes of information and hours of curriculum that you have had and how have you integrated all this into you practice to date?" In about 14 pages. The other six pages are taken up with small little requests like - so tell us about your theory of change and what you think is important about the therapeutic relationship - and, oh yeah, what are your strengths and challenges, future goals and please critique the field of psychotherapy as just a little icing on the cake.
So, I've been breaking things down, regrouping themes and regurgitating past papers with hopes that somehow this intellectual salad that I am tossing together will balance out all the requirements, reveal my voice, make sense, flow and not have too many spelling errors.
Joy.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment