Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday farmer's market

Our local farmer's market is not very large but it was certainly fun to sip coffee and wander through the stalls looking for the perfect bag of organic cherries. It was inspiring to think about what I could make for dinner tonight from the produce that I bought. I picked up a slab of salmon and some fresh mozzarella to go with the tomatoes and basil. Summer squash and tiny red potatoes. Perfect.

Of course I got home and discovered that two of my house guests (adult children) weren't going to be home tonight. So everything will wait until tomorrow.

Do I dare admit it? Yes, I shall.
I actually started working on my paper today.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sounds like a wonderful day at the market. I started my paper as well. Last weekend I did some cutting and pasting from the five theory papers. Today I worked on some of the other later questions. This is just one more baby(OK...now we're talkin' toddler) step towards GRADUATION. :O)