This past five day module felt like a two week intensive workshop. Okay, maybe I stayed up a wee bit late most of the nights. Little exercise to speak of, bad food and too much coffee tend to make me feel pretty toxic inside.
I was so exhausted when I came home - tried to go to bed early and laid awake until close to midnight. I HATE nights like that. My brain was still processing. Little things said, people in I group getting their assessments. Play it back, play it forward, erase tape - nope, didn't work, gotta process it again.
So I'm still a bit groggy today. I am also allowing this day to begin to layer over yesterday. The soft unfolding of new experiences to help bring me home into this moment. I've got a full load of clients this week and then we're off onto the boat for four days around the San Juans.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I got home I fell asleep within the hour, sitting upright on the sofa. Then I couldn't fall asleep later. Same thing, processing, rethinking. I understand. Oh, boat envy. Have a great time! Love, B~
Post a Comment