I'm up early with a stuffy nose - remnants of a successful fight with a cold bug. J. got home yesterday from Japan safe and sound. Now we're both looking forward to our trip to Providence, RI. in a little over a week. It will be great to spend some one on one time with her.
I worked until eight last night - seeing clients and finishing paperwork. It was a long day that started with a client at nine am. I packed for module the day before, getting papers copied, finishing assessments, figuring out the extracurricular scheduling (almost forgot about that). I haven't finished all the reading but its hard when my supervisor is handing me books to read that have a lot more relevance then twenty minute counseling techniques. I have to say, however, that going back over the Solution Focus therapy book felt especially helpful. It's odd, theories that I initially scratched my head over are the theories that I am tending to utilize the most in practice.
So, here we go again. I've seen the schedule for the weekend and it's a subject packed module for the SC track while CCO and the first years are off doing their conflict exploration piece. It's almost a relief to go to module. The idea of just staying put somewhere for a few days sounds heavenly. I've been juggling so many life components that even sitting in class all day sounds delightful in comparison. :)
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. Your busy. :) Hey...me too! Yes, it is nice to settle into class for a while and just be in one place where breaks are at a set 10am, 12 noon and 3pm each day. Feels like kindergarten...without the naptime and graham crackers. G'night friend.
B~
Post a Comment