Thursday, April 5, 2007

Blue skies and Bowen

I keep trying to plow through this book, really I do. I keep hoping to skim through the chapters and get a gist of what the authors are saying - but damn, I get caught up in the subject matter and find the page turning excruciatingly slow.
I'm talking about Family Evaluation by Bowen and Kerr. Of course there are three other books for this module to read - thank god I read the Solution Focus book last year.
I'm caught up on my paper work and get to enjoy a long weekend with J. coming home from UBC. We're taking S. to her first Sakura.con (anime convention) in downtown Seattle. She's been saving money to buy god only knows what. Anime merchandising is pretty hot.
I'm hoping to somehow osmose the rest of my reading, write a paper in my sleep and finish replanting my perennial beds by the end of the weekend.
Maybe I'll get inspired to go on a hike or actually go grocery shopping.
Miracles may even happen and the laundry might get done.

No comments: