The title is a tag line from one of my friend's blog site.
And it is - the other side of another long weekend.
I'm pretty tired this morning - having a hard time wrapping my thoughts around the day and the things that I have to do this week. The thought of doing anything beyond drinking this cup of coffee and typing here is a bit daunting.
Thank god I have nothing going on today.
Module was intense but more often then not - it felt like a cocoon of support and laughter, a holding for tears and frustration. I felt friendships deepen even as new relationships came into being as well.
I'm holding a big chunk of my own competency in a way that I wasn't allowing myself to - I'm also holding on to the measure of love I can give myself. Opening to the love that others feel for me softened something within. Lowered a wall, opened a door. And the reciprocity in that feeling - what I feel moving through me back to others fills me with a bubbly joy.
So, I'll rest today and move into tomorrow slowly.
My heart is filled with gratitude and love. And a little kick ass pride for my whole second year tribe.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment