I'll get to see my first two clients on Friday.
Back to back - two intakes with enough paper work to keep me busy the rest of the day. I'm kind of glad to have the two together - my nervousness over either one seems cancelled out by the reality of doing them on the same day.
Whatever works, eh?
I saw my friend J.B. today for coffee - he graduated last year from LIOS. God, I missed seeing him and I felt so sad when we said goodbye. I'm thinking this is a great measure of my feelings for any friend when I'm sorry to go. Sigh.
Okay, enough procrastination - gotta get back to my paper. At least I get to mail mine in on Friday...
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jen,
You will laugh at me. Lisa called me yesterday and asked what I was doing. "Working on my papers." "Have you finished any of them yet?" "Well, I've got more than 3 pages for one of them, but am not even halfway done." I finished them both, finally, but was in such a mad rush to leave this morning, because I was scheduled to have back-to-back clients all day (one just cancelled) that I ended sending several e-mail messages to our prof. that were the wrong version.
Thank God we are allowed to e-mail them in! Good luck with the clients. I'm sure you will do fine.
E
Post a Comment