Monday, July 20, 2009

Wanted: Strength and Courage to Stay Engaged

Details: Looking for the ability to self soothe and monitor personal needs & wants while engaged in this complex dance step we call living and loving others. Must have compassion and be able to accept grace while mucking through this one, precious lifetime. Experience with discerning what is someone else's work and that of the self is helpful. Skills should include the ability to say no; the ability to make mistakes, stumble and fall on face; and sometimes disappoint others.

Applications should be meditated on and spoken as a mantra for at least five minutes at time. It goes something like this: Please, spirit, help me find the strength and courage to stay engaged with those that I love even as I seek to address my own needs and what I want in order to live my life to the fullest expression of my soul.

There is no time limit on this request.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hey, if you find someone who looks good for this job, maybe we could go halvesies? We could alternate weeks.