It was a beautiful Sunday to be outside. Have you ever watched that moment when the fog dissipates? The sun is starting to get brighter and the sky turns brilliant white - and then suddenly, as if it can no longer cling together, the fog becomes billows of soft clouds now edged with blue. Not just any blue, mind you, but a deep, jewel color blue. Within minutes the fog disappears as if it had never been and the sun forces me to take off the sweatshirt that moments ago was necessary. It is such a familiar moment for me, being the beach bum that I am, and one that I still love.
Monday, September 29, 2008
It's that time of year...
It was a beautiful Sunday to be outside. Have you ever watched that moment when the fog dissipates? The sun is starting to get brighter and the sky turns brilliant white - and then suddenly, as if it can no longer cling together, the fog becomes billows of soft clouds now edged with blue. Not just any blue, mind you, but a deep, jewel color blue. Within minutes the fog disappears as if it had never been and the sun forces me to take off the sweatshirt that moments ago was necessary. It is such a familiar moment for me, being the beach bum that I am, and one that I still love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What do you do with all of the abundance? Do you can or freeze some?
Post a Comment